Да много чего нового.
There are many new features in Total Commander 7.0. The most important are:
* Updated user interface: flat buttons also on XP, new file list icons, drive icons, and bar icons (by external designer), icons in the main menu (optional)
* Separate background color can be set for odd and even lines
* Compare by content now allows to edit files, and to re-synchronize manually
* Separate tree panel: Either one for both file panels, or one for each
* Lister now supports a text cursor, allows to center images, and resize only larger
* Change attributes allows to use/change content plugin values
* File operation logging
* Show drive letter in folder tabs
* File system plugins can now support custom columns and thumbnails
* Multi-rename-tool: Allow to edit target names
* More options in copy overwrite dialog: Compare by content, Rename target, automatic rename, copy all smaller or all larger
* Exclude directories in "Show"-"Custom...", e.g. with *.* | .cvs
* Increased maximum command line length
* Sort by additional columns, e.g. by size, then by date/time: Ctrl+click on additional columns
* Auto-complete path in command line, current directory, copy dialog etc.
* Use Shift+Del to remove unwanted entries from various comboboxes: Command line, search function, multi-rename-tool etc.
* Secure FTP over SSL/TLS. Needs OpenSSL dlls from http://www.openssl.org
* Custom user-defined commands for main menu and hotkeys
* Alias commands for the command line for internal commands or external programs
* Overwrite dialog allows to show preview images and custom fields
* When a copy/move/delete/create directory operation fails due to insufficient rights, ask user whether he wants to copy as administrator. Also allow a user to read from an inaccessible directory if he knows the administrator password.
* Search on FTP servers